TMZ reported that Lucky Whitehead, wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys was arrested in Virginia back in June for shoplifting. A warrant has been issued for his arrest as well. According to the report from TMZ, Whitehead was busted on June 22nd for shoplifting/petit larceny under $200.
He was originally ordered to appear in court on July 6, but due to not showing up, a warrant has now been issued for his arrest. This news comes on the day the Cowboys officially kick off training camp in Oxnard, CA. According to Cowboys reporter, Mike Fisher, the team is aware of the arrest report.
ALERT: #Cowboys tell me they’re ‘aware’ of Lucky Whitehead shoplifting charge. @1053thefan
— mike fisher ✭ (@fishsports) July 24, 2017
You may remember just a little over a week ago, Whitehead was involved in a situation regarding his dog, Blitz. As of right now, Lucky is in camp with the team. For how much longer that is, however, time will tell.
Lucky Whitehead was escorted away from the media, but not before he had a few short comments on the current situation:
- Analyzing the turmoil in the Rangers bullpen over the last month
- The Great Dane: What’s helping Dunning find success as a starter for the Rangers?
- Stars top Kraken in 7; face Vegas in conference final for second time in four years
- With Corey Seager Returning, how do the Rangers juggle their bench options?
- New Rangers Approach Paying Dividends on Offense
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.